Hi,
To say i don't have any idea on it. But, currently I am working with Gentran server v3.1.1. So if any one is have idea of the difference between the Gent Serv v3, v4 and v5 pls let me know. Thanks & Regards, Bindu -----Original Message----- From: devo52 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 1:37 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: [EDI-L] Gentran:Server NT v5.0 Hi, I was wondering if anyone has looked at Gentran Server:NT 5.0 yet. I'm running 4.0.01 and saw the new release notes. I'm trying to find out anyone's impression of it. Thanks, Paul . Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Access the list online at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L Yahoo! Groups Links ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> . Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Access the list online at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
