Maura > I am looking at which scenario would be best suited to demonstrate to > an SME/SMB for tranlation/transformation software. I would like this > group's feedback if you will. > > Would a Small to Medium sized business be more interested in: > > 1) XML to EDI (or vice versa) > 2) Proprietary/appl to XML (or vice versa) > 3) Proprietary/appl to EDI (or vice versa) > > I have to build a scenario based example and was leaning towards #2 > or #3 but wanted feedback.
I think it would depend entirely on the business. If the company does EDI and has some kind of ERP system, then they would be interested in the integration of the two systems. # 3 The manufacturers that I deal with would be totally uninterested in option # 1 or # 2, unless they had some other system or web-site/ecommerce site that needed integration. Earl Wertheimer [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.spe-edi.com ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> . Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Access the list online at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
