Hi Guys,

This is a Question on Report Routing.I am using TrustedLink Iseries 
6.1.1. I know that an error report is automatically generated when 
there is a problem and will go the spool file of the user profile 
that was used during the transaction (communications, translation, 
etc.)

Is there a way to have all e-mails sent to a specific e-mail address
regardless of the user profile. I need to see all of the error
reports generated - I am the administrator. I would like to have e-
mails of all errors reports that I have selected to be sent to my e-
mail address.

I noticed that when I set up the report to go to my e-mail address
that it will only go there is I am the user involved.

Thanks,

Kathy






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to