Just kind of thinking here...

I am currently developing an API for '837' healthcare claims (X096 Facility and 
X098 professional, not doing X097 Dental)...Reads
files, stores all data in database.

I also have the Provider Payment Partner System.. which does the same for the 
'835' remittance advice document.

What if I married these two to create a piece of software wich could read 
835's, compare to the original 837's, and automatically
generate any COB claims? Could create a report, formatted output or just insert 
the adjudication info from the payer into the
orignal '837,' creating the ANSI format COB Claim ready to go to a secondary 
(or teritary) payer.

Success would depend on the ORIGINAL claim carrying all the 'additional payer' 
info.. which is something I'm not sure is done in The
Real World.

Comments?

Thanks and Regards,
Michael Mattias
Tal Systems, Inc.
Racine WI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to