ROTFLMAO!!! I had the same reaction when I saw the OP, and hit the reply button, but decided against sending my reply because I didn't want to get flamed for "lack of compassion". But you guys said what needed to be said. Always remember, Google is your friend. Thanks for the chuckle. cjg
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of david hayden Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 3:50 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [email protected] Subject: RE: [EDI-L] Questions on EDI I would like information about the next winning numbers for the MEGA MILLIONS and POWERBALL lottieries. I am sure they will have a major impact on the future of my business. David V. Hayden >From: fatima ifteqar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >To: [email protected] >Subject: [EDI-L] Questions on EDI >Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 06:44:39 +0000 (GMT) > >i would like to have information on the following topics : > >1. the detailed working of EDI ? >2. different types of EDI ? >3. impact of EDI on business ? > > > > > > >--------------------------------- > Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here > >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life. http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/OIFolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> . Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Access the list online at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L Yahoo! Groups Links ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life. http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/OIFolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> . Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Access the list online at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
