Kathy,

There should be an option to change the properties of the elements.  You can
make them mandatory, even though in X12 they are optional.  I know TLE
allows it, but yours is for the AS400, right?  I am pretty sure you can do
it there too.

Thanks,

Dan Cotto-Thorner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
k_cels
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:48 AM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: [EDI-L] Outbound Mapping Question - Mandatory Elements - EDI 940
DOC


  Hi All,

  This question if for TrusteLink 5.4 mapping.  I have a question
  regarding outbound mapping - I need for the map to fail if certain
  segments are not created.

  The document is 940 - but the process should be the same no matter
  what the map is.

  I have made the elements mandatory in sement W76. The elements are
  W7602, W7603, W7604 and W7605. As I stated, I would like the map to
  fail if the segments do not get populated.

  Hopefully someone has had this issue and resolved it.

  Kathy





  .
  Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix:
<SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
  Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L




  SPONSORED LINKS Business to business  Computer internet security  Training
computer and internet


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    a..  Visit your group "EDI-L" on the web.

    b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to