Hi, My company just bought the BizConnect Software from Inovis, when I took the class I learned how to Map a very Basic Inbound 850 and Outbound 810 using X12.
After some research my company decided to go the XML route with the EDI since it would be easier to communicate with our Backend System. This is where my problems begin, we finally were able to create a "Standard XML 850 Outbound" schema using XMLSPY. After 2 months of working on the 850 Outbound now I ran into a problem where the N1 ST and the N1 BY segments are missing. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this product and would be willing to look at my Map and tell me what I am doing wrong. My experience with the Inovis Support desk hasn't been a great experience, they are always telling me that I need to pay for help in order to resolve these issues or even have my questions answered. I would appreciate any feedback! Thanks, Dana Antoun [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Access the list online at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
