HI, Let us talk 732 562 3679 9 - 4 pm M - F.
Thank you, Prithvi R Raswant >From: bontamlb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >Date: 2006/07/18 Tue PM 03:42:21 CDT >To: [email protected] >Subject: [EDI-L] <Jobs> EDI Gentran (v6.0 or higher), Cobol >I have a contract opportunity in the Cleveland Ohio area. > >If interested, please email a Word version of your resume and a phone >number where I can reach you, to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Then I'll >send you a copy of the requirement so we can discuss. > >I look forward to assisting you! > >Thanks, >MaryLynne > >MaryLynne Bonta >Maverick Direct, Inc. >P.O. Box 1247 >Bath, Ohio 44210 >(330) 659-7000 x204 >Fax: (330) 659-7070 > > > > > > > > > >... >Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, ><JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> > >Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS >REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. >Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email. http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
