Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is the right place and someone can help me out.

I am implementing an AS2 communications setup with a trading 
partner. I have the listener setup on my system so that I can access 
the URL from my internal network fine and it works great.

However, setting it up internally doesn't do my trading partner very 
much good!

What I am wondering is if anyone knows what needs to be done so that 
I can give my trading partner a URL that points to that specific 
listener.

My trading partner has a URL like the following (for obvious reasons 
the URL is not accurate, but the format is the same):

http://66.199.298.25:30000/as2test

Does anyone know how I would go about setting up the same type of 
URL for my own system? We are running Windows 2000 Server with a 
firewall.

Any help would be appreciated, even if it means being pointed to a 
new User group.

Thanks much!
Jon









...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to