What tables did you use for your Excel report?  I need to do this too and I
am extremely frustrated with support.  I had one support guy try to tell me
I was violating the license by wanting to know what the table layouts were
when I tried to make SQL reports against my GIS version 3.1 tables.  I have
a word for him but I will refrain from using it here.  Suffice it to say its
MY data and I want to know how and where its stored.

Any push in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.


On 9/20/06, Charlotte Sigmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>   Good question! I needed to include correlation data as well and ended
> up developing the reports outside of GIS in Excel and then scheduling
> distribution through GIS.
>
> Charlotte Sigmann
>
> Manager of Application Services
>
> Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc
>
> 369 Bayview Avenue
>
> Amityville, NY 11701
>
> 631-789-8228 ext 4144
>
> This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
> information that may be confidential and/or privileged material. If you
> are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply e-mail
> immediately. Use, disclosure or reproduction of any information in this
> e-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
> prohibited.
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: [email protected] <EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
> [email protected] <EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
> Hodges, Chris
> Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 2:42 PM
> To: [email protected] <EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [EDI-L] Reporting in GIS 4.1
>
> Does anyone know if it's possible to include correlation data within the
> reports in GIS 4.1? If there is a way, will someone please share that
> with me?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> 
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to