I just re-posted my resume to DICE and shortly thereafter received a
solicitation for my resume citing a job with the requirement of three years TLE
Mainframe experience.
I have seen a posting for TLE Mainframe before, can’t remember if it was the
same agency.
Am I mistaken, isn’t TLE strictly a Unix-platform product, and always has been?
(with a Windows mapper)
I called the number and was told by somebody with a foreign accent that the guy
who just emailed me was working somewhere else, I had to call him there on
another number. All things considered, I figured “scam”.
Have you heard of TLE Mainframe, or had upstanding dealings with SynergySoft?
Art Douglas
Blackwater Network
877-464-8915
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/