Hello group, I am trying to receive the documents from a trading partner via HTTP. I configured a HTTP server adapter and specified the port as well as the inbound BP that should be invoked. I configured HTTP respond service in the inbound business process to send a response back to the trading partner.
I gave my trading partner the a url like this https://xyz.com:PORT/URI When the trading partner sends a file we are able to see that it is coming to our firewall and is being routed to perimeter server. However, it is not being picked up by GIS(3.1). I configured the HTTP server adapter to use that perimeter server. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks. karun --------------------------------- Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ... Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC> Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
