Hi all,
I am available if anyone is in need of an EDI experienced analyst /
mapper / Trading Partner Coordinator / Documentation Specialist.
Please contact me directly and we can discuss the particulars, and you
can request a resume directly at the below email address.
I currently reside in the Raleigh, NC area. I am willing to commute, or
travel.
Thanks
______________________________________________
Christopher E. Cancilla
(919) 946-4750
(919) 882-1733 fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/