I have been a shadow member of this group for about a year.  This 
group is comprised of a great bunch of people with an amount of talent 
too vast to be measured.  Knowing that, I can make this post confident 
that I will not be wasting my time.
I work at a small manufacturing company that has an SQL ERP system and 
TLW is the means by which we get EDI transactions in and out the 
door.  I have about 15 trading partners, 5 of which are pretty active.
I am about to lose my EDI person and management thinks I do not need a 
replacement.  Day-to-day that may be true, but when I have a new 
trading partner or new transaction, I need a resource (or 2) I can 
contact and off-load some work to.
All work can be done remotely.  I'll assist as much as I can.  
Currently, we have a completely integrated, operational system.  It is 
the changes that will need to be addressed.
Anyone interested, may contact me off-group.
Thanks!
carlscavern at hotmail.com



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; communities. Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums &amp; 
communities. is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to