working with Migration from VM to AI for this I am using GentranServer for
UNIX 6.0 (client Server).
I am woring with "Application to delimited aplication file" In VM there is
condition if that condition satisfied VM generated new line .
But in vM mapping rules it has to generate spaces for segment(it has only
one eleement).
I need same thing In AI also that I mean i want to write mapping rule that
has to generate new line
Is this possible in AI ?
--
Thanks And Regards
KumaraSwamyAdurthi
2482331840
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/