I glanced at their web-site quickly as the product didn't ring a bell. I didn't
see a B2B module there, do they offer one ?
If not, the 820 is a pretty simple document. Any programmer should be able to
read the document, strip the info and update your backend fairly easily.
Brian Kinzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
EDI related I promise.
I'm trying to do some 820/823 processing into our Infor Visual Manufacturing
ERP software, and I'm trying to determine if a.) anyone on this list uses or
has used this particular ERP software with EDI. And b.) specifically if
they've used the Cash Applications Processor.
We use GIS on the EDI end, but my interest for this is more on the
Application end than anything.
Brian Kinzel
EDI Analyst
The Swan Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---------------------------------
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story.
Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/