Hello All,

I was wondering if I could get some of your thoughts. Currently I have
Publishers and Studios that are sending me the 856 document - it is
working fine right now.. 

SOPI if are they sending different Packs each with its own bar code
label. And from this I produce this type of flat file nothing fancy
but it works for us now.
HEADER I get my MAN02 info from Pack Loop
LINE I just grab the PO#, UPC ,Price, QTY from the Item level loop. 
HDR                  00097800060386192425     
LINE REN1045068                           9780380725724           
1295     48     
HDR                  00097800060386192432     
LINE REN1045068                           9780380788620           
1695     10     


THEN
There is this other format that I get as well  SOTI
I produce the same
HEADER from MAN02 from Tare loop this time here there should be only
one bar code label
LINE I get my PO#, UPC, PRICE and QTY from Item loop..  With a tare
loop we ask that it should be always for the SAME PO# and PRODUCT ID..
So there should be only one Item loop line and the total should equal
for the full pallet.

HDR  0762427         00000339710027469375     
LINE 071047355                            097360330144             01
     1000      


Now my thing is that I have some of them that cant do this time of
tare/Pallet ASN - what they want to send me in the ASN file is this
SOTPI.. for a full pallet of the same PO# and same product ID. I then
need to create the same flat file ..

HEADER get the MAN02 or SSCC ID from the tare
LINE get my PO from either somewhere in the header info then for my
QTY I would need to capture some how that from every Item loop after
that Pack Loop..and only that.

But right now my map is breaking on the Third HL loop which I am
looking for a T or P in the HL03 using the Loop Extended Rules and
depending what it is I write out to my temp fields and move them
across to write out my flat file. 

So, my thing is that I need to get my SOTPI working with my current
map without messing up what I have working now - but to be honest I am
some what lost on how to go about it.  So I was wondering if the group
had any ideas or thought on how I should approach this.. even if I
have to redo a new map to handle all of this. I dont want to go there
but if I have to - I guess i will.
Any thoughts, ideas would be great .. and I thank you all in advance..

Carlos




 

 



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to