I like Dicentral. I have been using them since September of 2006. I 
know the system well. I frequently use Dicentral's web portal and there 
integrator with a majority of my business. The biggest asset to me is 
the visibility.  If you would like to ask me any questions about them, 
im sure I could help. I have good contacts over there too if your 
interested. 


--- In [email protected], "Maggie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Looking for DI CEntral EDI references. Has somebody heard good or bad 
> things of them? Prospect EDI provider. Thanks,
>




...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to