Hi,

I am currently working on a requirement to add STX segment to a non EDI
file. I am currently working on GIS 4.1

STX=ANA:1+SENDER_CODE+RECEIVER_CODE+YYMMDD+HHMM+ 1+PASSWORD+*BINARY'

Non-EDI data .
 Non-EDI data .
 Non-EDI data .
 Non-EDI data .

END' 1


Please advice if you have any suggestions regarding this. I am not able to
makeout how to get non EDI file to get Enveloped using Tradacom standard
segment.
Mapping/Translation part is not involved in this process.

Regards,
Achu


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to