Hello group,

My company is looking at replacing it's existing EDI infrastructure.
We are a multi-national company with production facilities all around
the world. Traditionally our systems are not centralized. We are
looking at GIS to replace our very old Gentran:Server for Windows
product which is still on version 3.01 (we stopped maint. a long time
ago).

Recently one of our divisions in Europe decided to look for EDI
software on their own and came across ODEX Enterprise, a product I
have not heard of before. I was wondering if anyone in the group has
experience with ODEX Ent. and how it compares to GIS? Are we talking
apples to apples or apples to elephants.

I'm not necessarily considering ODEX and I know if we or they
switched, they would have to create all their maps from scratch, I
merely want to  be well versed when discussing ODEX in our talks.

Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks 



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to