All:
   
  I have a situation where I have a 5010 map and need to make it a 4010 map and 
it's an outbound map.
   
  How can I do this?
   
  I tested the reverse where I have a 4010 map and created the event as a 5010 
event and the 4010 map translated into a 5010 X12 document.
   
  Can I do the reverse where I have a 5010 map, but create the event as a 4010 
version?  will the output be 4010 even though the map is a 5010 version?
   
  Could I also change the "Version" store field in the 5010 map and force the 
version out to be 4010?  If so, where do I put this logic?
   
  Thanks
   
  Chuck Powers

       
---------------------------------
Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to