Hi Thomas --

I have a previous boss at a client site when I was implementing EDI that 
has expertise in this area and I took a few bullets off of her resume.  
There is also the PMI (Project Management Institute Certification, 
although this is more a generic Project Management Certification and not 
specific to supply chain), and Six Sigma Training.  This person is 
currently working in the consulting arm of a large consulting 
organization in the SF Bay area.  Let me know if you would like to talk 
to her.  She might be a good resource.  Once you begin a search, I also 
was contacted several months ago by someone consulting in this area with 
some terrific experience looking to collaborate on a project, but I 
don't personally know her.  I'd have to search for the emails.

·         Expert knowledge of Manufacturing and Supply Chain 
Systems/Processes.

·         APICS (CPIM) Certified.

·         Management and implementation of large-scale Projects.

·         Implemented Operational Excellence programs, using CROSBY 
Total Quality Management (TQM) methodologies. Certified TQM trainer and 
implementer.

Feel free to contact me if you want more information.
*//*

/*Susan Stecklair,  President*//* */*
*

**
(   408.996.7492             www.ecommerce-inc.com 
<http://www.ecommerce-inc.com> **



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to