I'll check into it, but it won't be till later today...  we're in a crunch mode 
on our SAP design effort.  It'll be from home this evening.  I will follow up 
with you, however.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Morrison, Martin
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [EDI-L] No Group Emails Since Dec 13


I stopped getting EDI-L posts forwarded via email as of last Thursday
morning.
 
I've checked my account settings and everything appears to be correct.
Nothing in any SPAM filters that I can see.
 
Any ideas?
 

Thanks, 
Martin Morrison 

        



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links






...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to