I am just the reverse from Mike - I know Pro_EDI real well, but not familiar
with your problem.
You could e-mail me the implementation guide and your application file
layout though and I'll
take a crack at it.
 
- Paul
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Paul McTeigue
Icefan Systemhouse Inc.
Montreal, Canada
 <http://www.icefan.ca/> www.icefan.ca
EDI - BBX - Web Development - SQL Server - VB
E-Mail: ............. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice-Mail: ....... (514) 957-8001
Cell: ................. (514) 262-9591
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael Mattias/LS
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:00 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] LOOP ID -2000C- PAT HL LEVEL




> I'M DOING MAPPING USING THE PRO_EDI TRANSLATOR TOOL. I WANTED TO
> ACTIVATE PAT LOOPS FOR SOME OF THE CLAIMS, BUT THE APPLICATION FILE
> CONTAINS BOTH THE CLAIM DETAILS LIKE..
>
> 1. CLAIM DETAILS WHEN THE PATIENT IS SAME AS SUBSCIRBER.
> 2.CLAIM DETAILS WHEN THE PATIENT IS DIFFERENT(LIKE SPOUSE OR CHILD)
> FROM THE SUBSCRIBER. BUT IF I ACTIVATE THE PAT LOOP, IT ALSO APPLIES TO
> THE CLAIM DETAILS THOUGH THE PATIENT IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM THE
> SUBSCRIBER. COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO DO THis? I WANT THE PAT
> LOOP TO BE ACTIVATED ONLY WHEN THE CLAIM DETAILS ARE DIFFERENT FROM
> PATIENT.

I don't know your product (although I do know where the shift-lock key is 
located so I *can* type in mixed case), but you should only be getting claim

details at the subscriber level (2000B) when the patient is the subscriber ,

and only at the dependent (2000C) level when the patient is NOT the 
subscriber.

For that matter, you should not be looking at the 2000-level for any "claim 
information" at all because claim info is conveyed at the 2300 level. (CLM 
opening segment).

I have no clue why your application file would contain a record layout with 
space for claim details at both levels .. each claim "record" should include

the patient, and "if necessary" (subscriber<> patient) a place for the 
subscriber info.

Michael C. Mattias
Tal Systems Inc.
Racine WI
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:mmattias%40talsystems.com> .com



 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to