Hello folks,
The company I work for is currently in need of a new
ERP/MRP/WMS/Accounting System, and while I know this list is EDI related, I
also know many of the group's members have very extensive knowledge of the
"guts" of their systems - not just the EDI side. I've also come to respect
many of the member's opinions - so this seemed like a natural place to start
for me.
We currently have Sage MAS200 SQL (and if you've been on this list
for long and haven't started to filter my posts, you've seen me berating it
numerous times.)
We are ready to move on to something better, and I wanted to get
anyone's opinions on their own current and/or past systems. From whatever
aspect you choose - whether that be how well it worked/works with your EDI
system, to whether the software worked/works at all.
We have a consulting group working with us on another project right
now - and they are suggesting Axapta.
Thanks for reading!
Travis-
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/