> This list is from 2003 so I don't know if it's still valid but you can
> try.
>
> For Vendors beginning with A-F, contact Maureen Bagley at 508-651-6635
>
> For Vendors beginning with G-O, contact Denice Sostilio at 508-651-5631
>
> For Vendors beginning with P-Z, contact Lynne Ranallo at 508-651-6442


Well, as long as I am in a story-telling mood this AM........

For a client named "The Hxxxxxx Company, Inc"  I was engaged to set up EDI 
with one of their customers. This customer also used an alphabetized 
breakdown of vendors for assigned contact.

So I phoned the designated contact for vendors with names beginning with "H. 
" NO RECORD OF OUR EXISTENCE!!

Fortunately someone had a master list... and found us under "T"  - for "The"

MCM




------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to