Sears is so far behind right now trying to move to the Kmart infrastructure,
you'd be lucky to get themm to answer an email. Our replenishment orders
have been held up for 3 weeks while they switch us over to the Kmart "JIT"
system. The banking switch was delayed numerous times, and just earlier this
week they had 852s held up for a few days. I'm glad I don't work there. ;)

Travis- 

-----Original Message-----
From: Donna Hutt Stapfer Bell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:07 AM
To: Leah Halpin
Cc: tamvino; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [EDI-L] ASN CHARGEBACK'S


Sympathies.  Here are a couple of things I've found across most of my 
trading partners that you might check -

A lot of applications out there are looking at your data to make the 
late determination, long before reality sets in.  To wit - check your 
DTM values inside your documents vs. the ISA creation dates.  Look like 
you shipped one day and sent ASNs the next?

Also, K-mart is essentially Sears these days.  If you have a contact at 
Sears, I'd employ their assistance.

Leah Halpin wrote:
>
> Did you try Martha Stewart?
>
> Leah
>
> sorry, bad morning.......
>
> ----- Original Message ----
> From: tamvino <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:ttrevino%40sassybaby.com>>
> To: [email protected] <mailto:EDI-L%40yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:34:55 AM
> Subject: [EDI-L] ASN CHARGEBACK'S
>
> Does anyone have continuous issues with Kmart ASN chargeback's?
>
> The majority of those I receive are due to what they consider an 'on-
> time' issue. This cannot be the case due to the fact I send them as
> soon as the shipment leaves our dock and there is always a 2-3 day
> transit before arriving at the DC (well before the standard 856
> delivery of 24 hrs). To add to that frustration, I rarely receive
> prior notification in order dispute the charges. Upon notification
> you're supposed to have 7 days or 60 days to dispute. I have two
> written confrimations on the time line, not sure which is correct.
> Also, if you can find the chargeback on workbench before it's been
> issued it is written that you cannot dispute unless you have the
> notification. Recently, I was able to confirm that they have the
> correct key contact for our account, so if the notifications are
> sent we should be receiving them.
>
> In the past I've emailed every Kmart contact I have everyday for 2
> weeks before getting some type of general blanket response. So, if
> anyone has any suggestions or advice or a really good contact please
> let me know!
> Thanks - Tamara
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  

-- 
---------------------------------------
Donna Hutt Stapfer Bell
EDI Administrator
Skechers USA    
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(310) 318 3100 x 4490
(310) 798 9611 (fax)


------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix:
<SALES>, <JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS>
IS REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links




*** Email Confidentiality Notice *** 
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message
in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. 


------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to