Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions!  I'm going to alter the
DTM, and look through the spec's once again with a fine-tooth comb to
see if I can figure it out.   

 

I am so glad to know that we aren't the only company going through this
with them!!

 

 

Tamara Trevino

      

   e-Business Manager

  Customer Relations Manager

* 616.243.0767 x3309

* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* www.sassybaby.com <http://www.sassybaby.com/> 

  

 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to