I can relate with your pain on that one -- I absolutely hate testing with SPS.  
The last customer I tested had totally different specs then the ones SPS was 
using.  Not to mention half the errors I received from their testing portal 
ended up being bugs according to the  person I was working with.  

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Earl 
Wertheimer
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 12:01 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [EDI-L] CUSTOMERNAME Status Update

 

Here's an email I got from SPS...

Bottom line, the Customer wanted 855s, but the specs were not online. I got an 
extension to do it (after the specs were made available), then they cancelled 
the 855 ;-)

The testing also specified UPC codes. SPS even asked for a list of UPC codes 
to test with.
This started my saga of the 'Lost Canadian UPC Prefix' (coming to the big 
screen soon...) ... and now they say they don't need UPC codes... aaaargh.

I won't mention the 20 DIGIT SKU NUMBER that was used in testing...

What an incredible waste of time...

Sometimes I don't love my job...

------- Forwarded message follows -------
Subject: CUSTOMERNAME Status Update
Date sent: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:00:11 -0500
From: 
To: 

Good Morning,

Please be advised that I will be sending Production Notices for CUSTOMERNAME 
starting next week Friday (8/22).

Also, please note that CUSTOMERNAME will not be using the 855 document in 
production. This was decided after some vendors completed testing. I apologize 
for any extra work or inconvenience this may have caused.

I´d also like to bring it you´re your attention that CUSTOMERNAME currently 
does not use UPC codes. UPC codes were sent initially as a part of testing. 
Please be aware that they will not be sent in Production and if you would like 
to retest any documents please let me know before Friday, August 22th. I am 
happy to retest any documents free of charge.

Thank you,
Implementation Analyst
SPS Commerce - The EDI Outsourcing Experts
Earl Wertheimer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:earlw%40spe-edi.com> 
http://www.spe-edi.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to