Hi guys.  For some reason I still cannot send responses via email to the group. 
 I have been getting all the postings, but just can't post back without signing 
in.

I manage a group over on LinkedIn, EDI Professional Networking Group, and have 
created a 'sub-group' for anyone here who might wish to join the parent and 
then the sub-group.  Many of you are probably on LinkedIn so just join the main 
group and the sub-group: EDI-L.

I have another group that some of you are also members: Old Geek Registry.  It 
is for more 'seasoned professionals' and I welcome you there as well.

Anyway, this is free and available to anyone who wishes to join.  Not trying to 
take any thunder from supporters on the hoo, but frustration abounds.  Since I 
moderate this group, Free Speech will reign; especially on Fridays! <smile>.

Please be excellent to each other~

Cheers,

Skip Stein



------------------------------------

...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to