Hi Everyone,
I am working on an implementation with a distributor that came up with
an interesting question that I never had encountered before. Since they
represent over 30 different manufacturers and they are getting ready to
ship to a customer the question they poised to me is how do they handle
the UCC-128 label (SSCC-18) number. Do they need to represent all 30
manufacturers different ID's in the label or can they make one up of
their own. I am thinking the latter since they do not make their own
product but I wanted to check with the experts out there to see if
someone had come across this before.
Thanks,
Paul
------------------------------------
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/