 From: Sundar <sundar_ksm_1...@yahoo.com>
To: "EDI-L@yahoogroups.com" <EDI-L@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 10:01 PM
Subject: [EDI-L] File - BELK GXS Compliance EDI Testing Lifcycle Test

Hi,

I need your help about the above.

We are experiencing some problems on Uploading Data of Life Cycle Test (GXS
Compliance EDI Testing)

3.07 - Cross Document Validation EDI 850 to EDI 856.

There are two steps uploading 850 is first and uploading 856 is next. But when
we click on new test we can able to upload EDI 850 and getting passed but don't
see any option to upload 856. So we are getting failure message.

How can we upload the 856 file..?

Thanks for advance.

Regards,

Sundar