On Wed, 2015-07-29 at 16:26 +0800, Eric Dong wrote:
> After new BdsDxe driver checked in at MdeModulePkg/Universal/BdsDxe, it does
> not have an
> UI part code to cowork with this new bds code. Now this UiApp and
> LegacyBootMaintUiLib is
> develop to meet this requirement.
>
> We split the legacyBootMaintUiLib from UiApp is to make the UiApp are legacy
> free. It's used
> to manipulate the legacy boot option order which was keep in Boot Maitainence
> Manager->Boot Option.
>
> UiApp has same user experience with IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Universal/BdsDxe,
> only change the
> legacy boot option order change page from BootMaitainenceManager->BootOption
> BootMaitainenceManager->LegacyBootOptionsMenu.

Does this resolve the issues we had with the BDS and selecting Legacy
boot targets, when using SeaBIOS as a CSM?

There were a bunch of patches which started to address some of that in
http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/edk2.git/shortlog/refs/heads/csm16

(And I'm still mildly annoyed that the EFI_COMPATIBILITY16_TABLE update
for the new spec is *still* not merged...)

david.woodho...@intel.com                              Intel Corporation