(+ Leif)

On 24 August 2015 at 06:27, Bruce Cran <br...@cran.org.uk> wrote:
> It seems indexing of the new wiki at http://tianocore.org is rather poor: I
> was looking for some information about the BeagleBoard/BeagleBone,

Those instructions are slightly outdated after some recent cleanup
work (I was not aware of the existence of these pages or I would have
cleaned them up as well) We removed the build scripts since you can
now use 'build -a ARM -p BeagleBoardPkg/BeagleBoardPkg.dsc' directly.
We also removed ARMGCC and ARMLINUXGCC because GCC44 - GCC49 are
better supported, and so they should be used instead.

Also note that BeagleBoard != BeagleBone; the former is TI OMAP3 and
the latter is TI AM33xx, which is also Cortex-A8, but a completely
different SoC otherwise. We do have a port for BeagleBone Black; Leif
should be able to tell you where to find it.

--
Ard.