Jim,

Currently the shell spec requires a man file and dictates that the shell API
GetHelp() be used for help processing.

This is a case where if that current usage would fail, can we have a fallback
that extends beyond the behavior in the spec.  I do not think this violates the
spec, but simply goes past those requirements.

We do not want to execute a command other than the built in help command.

-Jaben