On 2015-11-05 08:05:03, Laszlo Ersek wrote:
> On 11/05/15 16:52, Kinney, Michael D wrote:
> > Laszlo,
> >
> > The semi-formal way is to discuss these types of change requests
> > on this mailing list and get agreement.
> >
> > I think your suggestion to add a new horizontal spacing rule that
> > there should be no space between cast operator and cast operand is
> > good.
> >
> > I will collect results of these discussions and get new versions
> > of the document released.
>
> Awesome! :) Thanks!

It doesn't sound awesome to me. It sounds like the bare minimum
responsibility for owning the document. :)

What I think would be awesome would be to move this (and other EDK II
documents) into a public source control system.

My first choice would be for us to use something markdown based. For
instance, python seems to produce great documents with sphinx
(http://sphinx-doc.org/).

But, better than nothing would be something like docbook. (It is just
not nearly as nice for patches.)

-Jordan