Hello all,

After Drew pointed out that mach-virt now populates the memory region beyond
DRAM, I am proposing this approach instead. Since KVM limits its IPA space to
40 bits, there is simply no point in supporting anything beyond that for
ArmVirtQemu.

I am cc'ing the Xen guys since they may run into similar issues on ThunderX, or
any other hardware whose support PA space is so large. Their platform does not
use ArmVirtPkg/ArmVirtPlatformLib though, so a similar change may be necssary on
the Xen end.

Changes since v1:
- inverted order of the patches
- added Laszlo's R-b to patch #1 (formerly patch #2)
- use an explicit 64-bit type the left shift left hand operand, since the right
  hand operand may (and will) exceed 32 even on 32-bit platforms (patch #2,
  formerly patch #1)
- add missing space between MIN and (

Ard Biesheuvel (2):
  ArmVirtPkg/ArmVirtQemu: limit the (I)PA space to 40 bits
  ArmVirtPkg/ArmVirtPlatformLib: reduce ID map size to GCD region size

 ArmVirtPkg/ArmVirtQemu.dsc                                   | 4 ++++
 ArmVirtPkg/Library/ArmVirtPlatformLib/ArmVirtPlatformLib.inf | 1 +
 ArmVirtPkg/Library/ArmVirtPlatformLib/VirtMem.c              | 4 +++-

1.9.1