On 2015-11-24 21:30:16, Bu, Daocheng wrote:
> In my memory, GenBiosId source code isn't open source code.
> There is a spec for BIOSID. You can check that for format and
> organization.

Oh? Where is the spec?

Also, why is Vlv2TbltDevicePkg 14MB, and more than 65% of that is
binaries?

We moved a large chunk of binaries out of BaseTools/Bin a while back,
and this seems like a similar situation. I think these binaries don't
belong in the EDK II source code tree. Is there any way these items
could be overlayed into the tree from elsewhere if needed?

-Jordan