After I spotted Supreeth's message to edk2-devel regarding a bug in the
GICv3 distributor enable code, I figured that /that/ was the reason we were
running the GIC in v2 mode, and not that it is not correctly enabled by the
ARM trusted firmware. So apply the fix, and remove the legacy v2 override from
FVP-AArch64 (which is its only user)

Ard Biesheuvel (3):
  ArmPkg/ArmGic: fix bug in GICv3 distributor configuration
  ArmVExpressPkg/ArmVExpress-FVP-AArch64: run GICv3 in v3 mode
  ArmPkg/ArmGic: remove GICv3 legacy override

 ArmPkg/ArmPkg.dec                                         |  3 --
 ArmPkg/Drivers/ArmGic/ArmGicDxe.inf                       |  1 -
 ArmPkg/Drivers/ArmGic/ArmGicLib.c                         |  6 ++--
 ArmPkg/Drivers/ArmGic/ArmGicLib.inf                       |  3 --
 ArmPkg/Drivers/ArmGic/ArmGicNonSecLib.c                   |  4 +--
 ArmPkg/Drivers/ArmGic/ArmGicSecLib.inf                    |  3 --
 ArmPkg/Drivers/ArmGic/GicV3/ArmGicV3Dxe.c                 | 35