> Although I see why you defined a macro for saving exception context
> (avoiding duplication) I'm not sure if this is a good idea.  I'm envisioning
> stepping through the exception handling with a debugger and the resulting
> confusion because of the code hiding behind the macro.  My preference
> would be to tolerate the duplication (it's just 5 lines of assembly) in favor
> of
> readability / debuggability.

Ha, I spoke too soon!  Patch 7 increases the duplication of non-macroizing the
exception handler this to something like 25 lines of assembly so I agree that
the macro is a better approach.  If only you created the patches in the reverse
order... :)

[Note to self: don't hit send on patch feedback until all patches in the series
are reviewed.]

Series Reviewed-by: Eugene Cohen <eug...@hp.com>