On 2016-03-23 07:07:57, 王石磊 wrote:
>    Hello EDK build Team:
>            Well I now require help in building the EmulatorPkg on X64
>    architecture.  According to the "README" file under EmulatorPKg Dir, I can
>    build and run (./build.sh && ./build.sh run) EmulatorPkg , everythis is
>    right and no exceptions or errors.  The following step change the Dir to
>    EDKII WORKSPACE(envrionment variable setted up by edksetup.sh) ,run
>    command "build run", I get the following errors:

The 'build run' command was not very well thought out. It basically
was a hack to launch the NT32 platform.

There is a related bug that was closed recently:

https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/issues/15

Yonghong or Liming, Do either of you have any thoughts about how to
make build run be more generic? (Support other operating systems.
Maybe allow the platform to specify the command to run?)

-Jordan