On 04/26/16 19:04, Kinney, Michael D wrote:
> Samer,
>
> Access to edk2-staging should be identical to edk2.
>
> Every feature branch on edk2-staging requires one or more maintainer(s)
> with write access to support updates to a feature branch in edk2-staging.
>
> If a developer does not have write access to edk2-staging, then they
> need to share changes with one of the maintainer(s) that is supporting
> the edk2-staging feature branch.
>
> Pull requests are being evaluated for edk2 trunk.
>
> Right now, there are no changes to the way changes are made to edk2 trunk.
> Once a feature branch in edk-2staging is ready for edk2 trunk, email patch
> reviews should be sent to edk2-devel.
>
> Feature branches in edk2-staging can be managed using any method(s) the
> maintainer(s) for that feature branch decide.  Probably a good idea to
> document the method(s) being used in the Readme.md in the root of the
> feature branch.

I think this is a good idea -- if a maintainer wants to accept github
pull reqs (or emailed pull reqs) for his/her edk2-staging branch, that
should be permitted. This way the maintainer might even gather
experience with pull requests in general (for the time when / if edk2
will enable pulls as well).

Thanks
Laszlo