On 06/22/2016 02:38 PM, Marvin H?user wrote:
Dear EDK2 developers,

For an experimental project, I'm currently attempting to write a
library wrapper for the disassembler library 'Capstone' in a similar
manner to CryptoPkg's OpensslLib. ...

Marvin,

If you only need IA32/X64, the Udis86 library (http://udis86.sourceforge.net/) may be a good alternative. I was able to write a similar UEFI library wrapper for it quite easily. I think all it needed were integer types, varargs, memset, snprintf, and vsnprintf, along with a few other small fixes (like 64-bit shifts and replacing "%s" with "%a" in format strings.)
--

                                                Brian J. Johnson