Laszlo,

I have changed the global email setting for 'whinedays' to 0 to disable
that built-in Whine Event.

This means the only whine messages that should occur are Whine Events
added by individual users or administrators.

FYI...I had enabled that feature to make sure the cron jobs were
running correctly.  Thanks for verifying :)

Best regards,

Mike