From: edk2-devel [mailto:edk2-devel-boun...@lists.01.org] On Behalf Of Shaveta
Leekha
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 1:07 PM
To: Tian, Feng <feng.t...@intel.com>; Linaro UEFI Mailman List
<linaro-u...@lists.linaro.org>; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
Subject: Re: [edk2] SATA AHCI issue

Hi Feng,

Yes for 30MB file, multiple PRD entries would have been created.
But I able to write file only upto 4MB size.

The protocol stack I am using is:

Generic AtaBusDxe driver use EfiAtaPassThruProtocol Generic AtaAtapiPassThru
driver consumes "EfiIdeControllerInitProtocol" and produces
"EfiAtaPassThruProtocol" which is consumed by generic AtaBusDxe driver
Platform-specific SATA driver that produces "EfiIdeControllerInitProtocol

I am writing SATA HDD at File level.
HDD is formatted with FAT32 which is identified as FileSytem by FATPKG.

Snippet of writing onto SATA HDD Filesystem is pasted below.

Thanks and Regards,
Shaveta

UEFI Interactive Shell v2.1
EDK II
UEFI v2.50 (LS2080a RDB board EFI Jul 25 2016 00:00:33, 0x00000000) Mapping
table
      FS0: Alias(s):F6a0a:;BLK0:
          PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Sata(0x0,0x0,0x0)
Shell>FS0:
FS0:\> tftp 192.168.3.161 test2 test
Downloading the file 'test2'