I agree that this is problematic. I thought last time we discussed this, we did
try to request a PCD to set the default policy. I recall some hesitation in
introducing a new PCD, but do not remember the details. I will try to dig up
that thread.

Thanks,
--Samer

Samer El-Haj-Mahmoud
SESM - OS / SW Architect
Systems Management Development, Data Center Group
Lenovo United States
+1.919.908.5833
+1.512.659.1523
smahm...@lenovo.com

Lenovo.com /us
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums