okay so i started with "MdeModulePkg\Application\BootManagerMenuApp"
addded follwoing package in inf file

   1. IntelFrameworkModulePkg/IntelFrameworkModulePkg.dec
   2. IntelFrameworkPkg/IntelFrameworkPkg.dec

and follwing libraries

   1. LegacyBootManagerLib
   2. LegacyBootMaintUiLib

and then i added library reference in C:\efi\test\edk2\DuetPkg/DuetPkgX6.dsc

   1.

LegacyBootManagerLib|IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Library/LegacyBootManagerLib/LegacyBootManagerLib.inf
   2.

LegacyBootMaintUiLib|IntelFrameworkModulePkg/Library/LegacyBootMaintUiLib/LegacyBootMaintUiLib.inf

Then in included  <Library/LegacyBootMaintUi.h> in
\MdeModulePkg\Application\BootManagerMenuApp\BootManagerMenuApp.h  then i
attempted top call " GetLegacyOptions
"

then i built it with
*Build -a X64 -p DuetPkg/DuetPkgX64.dsc *

It is unable to find LegacyBootMaintUi.h also .i am unable find where i am
wrong ...i have followed build path from

https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/Getting-Started-Writing-Simple-Application

can any one point out where i am wrong?

--
Regards