Hello,

I could not find this in the spec, but what is the minimum RAM required
for the UEFI?
We are at the very early stage right now, and DDR will not be available
for a while. The platform is AARCH64-based.
Can I fit UEFI into 8MB of RAM (actually I might get 64MB, so can I fit it
into 64MB)?

Because the target platform is not yet available,  I experimented with an
ref. platform (also AARCH64, slightly older)
shrinking SystemMemorySize.
I tried to cut off as many things as possible (no Shell, very limited set
of drivers),
tried to replace real libraries with NULL "stubs", yet  I cannot get UEFI
running with less than 128MB of RAM...

I would appreciate any  advice...

Thank you,
Vladimir