HI Mike
Thanks for drafting this WIKI page.

I have some minor suggestion on
https://github.com/mdkinney/edk2/wiki/Capsule-Based-Firmware-Update-and-Firmware-Recovery

1) *[UEFI] OsIndicationsSupported and OsIndications UEFI Variables
==> Current EDKII signed capsule solution does not support capsule on disk
feature or OsIndications. Can we remove this line or say "it is not supported
in current version" to avoid confusing?

2) *[PI] Recovery Block I/O PPI
==> I think Recovery Block I/O 2 PPI should also be included.

Thank you
Yao Jiewen