On 2016.11.22 17:16, Marcin Wojtas wrote:
There's no GRUB, platform simply boots to the Shell.

I think there may be some confusion.

All the drivers we linked you to are pure UEFI drivers. It doesn't matter if they were a port from GRUB or something else, the code was converted to work as a standalone UEFI driver. Especially you don't need to have GRUB running or anything. You can just use the "load" command in the shell to load the driver, and then access the file system.

I believe you should be able to download any of the ext binary drivers mentioned and use them in your shell right away to access your file system from it.

I'd be grateful also for pointing the easiest way to port one of the
EXT solutions. I went over all url's provided and I must say porting
seems not trivial.

I don't think there's anything to port. The drivers have already been ported for UEFI (though, in the case of efifs, they rely on gnu-efi for compilation rather than EDK2 - but this has the benefit of being able to use a regular Visual Studio 2015 solution).

Regards,

/Pete